Gavagai.pl

ma budzić. Ma inspirować. Właściwe słowo we właściwej chwili może zmienić świat... umysłem i rękami gotowego na te słowa człowieka.

Gavagai to... repozytorium inspiracji: fragmentów książek, filmów i wierszy... opisów umysłów i czynów wielkich ludzi, których śladem warto podążać. To także repozytorium 25 tysięcy sentencji i aforyzmów.

Sentencje w bazie Gavagai:

My final warning to you is always pay for your own drinks. All the scandals in the world of politics today have their cause in the despicable habit of swallowing free drinks.

William Butler Yeats

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.

William Butler Yeats

Only that which does not teach, which does not cry out, which does not persuade, which does not condescend, which does not explain, is irresistible.

William Butler Yeats

I see my life go drifting like a river From change to change; I have been many things - A green drop in the surge, a gleam of light Upon a sword, a fir tree on a hill, An old slave grinding at a heavy quern, A king sitting upon a chair of gold - And all these things were wonderful and great; But now I have grown nothing, knowing all. Ah! Druid, Druid, how great webs of sorrow Lay hidden in that small slate-coloured thing!

William Butler Yeats

Come away, O human child! To the waters and the wild With a faery, hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.

William Butler Yeats

I will arise and go now, for always night and day I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore; While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey, I hear it in the deep heart's core.

William Butler Yeats

The best lack all conviction, while the worst Are full of passionate intensity.

William Butler Yeats

Omówienia dzieł 0

Opracowanie dorobku

(brak opracowania dorobku)

Fragmenty dzieł autora 0

(brak fragmentów)

Karma z cytatów:
Od ciebie: 0
Globalna 0

Dzieła opracowane:

Dzieła pozostałe:

Gdzie kupić moje książki?

Moje ksiażki do nabycia w księgarniach stacjonarnych i internetowych. Zapraszam do księgarni